- HD video calls - clear video and audio quality
- Drag and drop files - upload documents, links, videos, lesson notes and search
- Screen sharing - share presentations, videos and documents
- Smart messaging - exchange notes and save lesson corrections in the chat box
- Annotate tools and whiteboard - great for collaboration
- Lesson video recording - record lessons and watch them back later, great for revision
- Compatible across all devices - syncs between your laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone (though we recommend you don't use your smartphone for a better learning experience)
- Supports all browsers.
Your tutor may also use a whiteboard in class for a more interactive experience. You'll be able to collaborate with each other and draw/edit documents such as Powerpoint presentations.
If you wish to record your class to be able to play it back later, please ask your tutor's permission before doing this. Skype and Zoom will then record the class and you'll be automatically sent the link after the class for you to download and save.